openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: either / or ?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:01:23 GMT
Sorry I've jumped too quickly to conclusions. The mistake was mine.

However I'm trying to initialize OpenJPA programmatically using the
following code:

        HashMap propMap = new HashMap();
        propMap.put("openjpa.ManagedRuntime", new TxMgrProvider(_txMgr));
        propMap.put("openjpa.ConnectionDriverName",
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver.class.getName());
        propMap.put("openjpa.ConnectionFactory", _datasource);
        EntityManagerFactory emf =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("ode-dao",
propMap);
        EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager(propMap);

The TxMgrProvider implements the ManagedRuntime interface.

When execute, for each of the Map key I'm passing I'm getting:

<4|false|0.9.6-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Missing getter for
property "ConnectionDriverName" in type "class
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl".

With the NoSuchMethodException that comes together. As I'm passing
configuration properties I don't get why it tries to set of get them on the
entity manager. I guess I'm doing something wrong, do you have an idea of
what could that be?

Thanks!

Matthieu