openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: either / or ?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 00:03:51 GMT
> OK, the problem is that we're only paying attention to openjpa.*
> property keys with String values when you bootstrap through
> Persistence.  I have no idea why, and I'll change it momentarily.

Actually I now see why, and I might not be able to fix it before I
leave work today.  For anyone who's interested, it's because we
combine the parsed persistence.xml with the Map into a
PersistenceUnitInfo, and PersistenceUnitInfo returns a Properties
instance from getProperties() instead of a generic Map, implying all
String values.

by email and then delete it.