openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing ProductDerivation resource error
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:46:41 GMT
Rahul-

I don't completely understand the question ... are you looking for
more possible use cases for the plugin?

I also agree with Patrick that it would be interesting to see if it
works with our own test cases. Have you tried replacing the enhancing
logic in openjpa-persistence-jdbc/pom.xml with the enhancer plugin
and seeing if "mvn test" passes for the openjpa project?