openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Ritika Maheshwari" <ritikams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC SAvepointManager does not work
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:50:52 GMT
here is the persistence.xml

             version="1.0">
 <persistence-unit name="dwtest" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

<class>tutorial.ejb.Animal</class>

    <class>tutorial.ejb.Dog</class>
        <class>ejb.jpa.test.Customer</class>
        <class>ejb.jpa.test.District</class>
    <class>ejb.jpa.test.Warehouse</class>
    <class>ejb.jpa.test.History</class>
     <class>ejb.jpa.test.Item</class>
     <class>ejb.jpa.test.Neworders</class>
     <class>ejb.jpa.test.Orderline</class>
     <class>ejb.jpa.test.Orders</class>
     <class>ejb.jpa.test.Stock</class>
        <properties>

                      value="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"/>
            <property name="openjpa.ConnectionProperties"
                      value="DriverClassName=com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
,Url=jdbc:db2:testdb"/>

      <property name="openjpa.SavepointManager" value="jdbc"/>
                      value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>

           <property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=WARN,
Runtime=INFO, Tool=INFO,SQL=TRACE"/>

        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>
</persistence>