openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sql statement batching
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:18:47 GMT
David-

Batching functionality was not included in the OpenJPA code
contribution made by BEA, but you are correct that the infrastructure
necessary for its support is in place.

I can't comment on whether BEA could be persuaded to contribute that
code as well beyond saying that they are always open to community
suggestions and feedback.