openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Perform automatic drop and create db schema
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:55:48 GMT
> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.ParseException: There was an
> error
> while setting up the configuration plugin option
> "SynchronizeMappings". The
> plugin was of type "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool". Setter
> methods for the following plugin properties were not available in
> that type:
> [DropTables].

Try it without the DropTables=true.  It won't drop unused tables, but
it should still drop unused columns.  If that works, it should be a
pretty minor fix to get DropTables working.  (It might work already
if you change it to "SchemaTool.DropTables=true", but it won't be
deterministic so I'd rather leave it aside for now.)

by email and then delete it.