openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: either / or ?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:33:08 GMT
OK, the problem is that we're only paying attention to openjpa.*
property keys with String values when you bootstrap through
Persistence.  I have no idea why, and I'll change it momentarily.
But for now, you can work around the problem for your DataSource
using the "javax.persistence.nonJtaDataSource" key instead of
"openjpa.ConnectionFactory".  Unfortunately no such workaround exists
for the ManagedRuntime.
by email and then delete it.