openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deadlock when insert in t1 and find in t2
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:17:19 GMT
Vlad-

I didn't get any attachments in that last message (perhaps they were
stripped by the list server).

It might be interesting the see the java stack trace parts of the JVM
dump, in case that might shed light on the situation.

Also, what database are you using? It could be that the deadlock is
happening somewhere in the JDBC driver code as well...