openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log create table statements?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:38:15 GMT
Dain-

Odd ... you certainly should see the statements. Are you sure you
aren't running against a database where the tables already exist
(since OpenJPA won't try to create tables when they exist)?

Can you see any SQL statements in the logged messages at all (e.g.,
when you run a query)? Can you post the logging output? (I want to
make sure the log setting is not being overridden somewhere else).