openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BrokerImpl using thread class loader?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:41:41 GMT
Dain-

Note that in many cases, we track the thread's context class loader,
but only use it as an auxiliary loader to check when searching for
classes: typically, class loading will go happen via the
Configuration's getClassResolverInstance().

That isn't to say that there aren't potential problems with our class
wouldn't be working with EJBs deployed in application servers (which
we clearly are).

Maybe if you could provide some stack traces and more information on
the environment in which class loading is being seen to fail, we can
investigate more thoroughly.