openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to unit test the Enhancer?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:10:21 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the pointer, I think something might be better than nothing -
I will use this approach to test the Enhancer!

When you say 'majority Kodo test suite has not yet made it into OpenJPA'
- do you mean that this is scheduled to happen sometime?

If not, are there plans to put together such tests into OpenJPA itself?

Thanks,
Rahul