openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No tx commit when providing ManagedRuntime
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:17:59 GMT
Matthieu-

My only other guess is that you might not actually be using your
ManagedRuntime setting, because we might need it to be a String (the
fully-qualified class name of your ManagedRuntime implementation),
rather than an actual instance of the class. Can you try specifying
the class name in the "openjpa.ManagedRuntime" setting? Also, try
enabling TRACE logging and posting the complete output from when you
run your test, since that might help show what the value is getting
set to.

If it's not that, then I'm afraid I'm stumped.

Can you try to debug it by either seeing if you can enable logging
for the JOTM TransactionManager, or by subclassing it? I want to see
if TransactionManager.registerSynchronization(broker) is ever being
called. Alternately, you can put in some debugging code in
AbstractBrokerFactory.syncWithManagedTransaction() and rebuilding
OpenJPA and seeing if that is ever called, although that might be
more work.