openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How to unit test the Enhancer?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:15:00 GMT
Hi Rahul,

You might look at the work-in-progress going on at Apache JDO http://
db.apache.org/jdo/ and http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ProjectStructure.
The JDO 1.1 project includes an enhancer verification program that is
not yet updated for JDO 2.0, but it should give you some ideas on
what technology exists.

If you need more details after looking at the project, please feel
free to follow up on the jdo-dev alias.

Regards,

Craig

On Jan 20, 2007, at 5:49 PM, Rahul Thakur wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to put together a couple of unit tests for the Enhancer
> mojo. For this I had a look at openjpa-kernel module where the
> PCEnhancer is located but could not find any tests.
>
> How can I test if a persistence-enabled class has been enhanced as
> expected from a unit test? Appreciate any pointers.
>
> Cheers,
> Rahul

Craig Russell
DB PMC