openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting a datasource and a transaction manager
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:42:46 GMT
Sorry to be a pain but the thing is, we don't want to use any JNDI to
register our datasource. We just create our own so that would mean creating
a whole JNDI registry just to pass a datasource to Kodo. So my question was
whether there was the same type of interface I could implement to return our
custom datasource.

Thanks,

Matthieu