openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugger Not Working?
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 08:04:14 GMT

I've never experienced this problem, but as a guess, are you running
with dynamic enhancement (using the "-javaagent" flag)? If so, what
happens if you enhance manually, and then run without the agent flag?

Also, you could always try running "javastack" on a process (found
using "jps") from a console and see if you get a stack trace from that.