openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: extending the life of a LRS query
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:23:31 GMT
I am by no means an OpenJPA expert, but I did see something related
to this when reading the docs yesterday.  OpenJPA has a
QueryResultsCache where it keeps the results of a query so if you run
the query again you get the same results (I'm not sure if that is
what you want).  Here is the code from the docs:

OpenJPAEntityManagerFactory oemf = OpenJPAPersistence.cast(emf);
QueryResultCache qcache = oemf.getQueryResultCache();
EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();

Query pinQuery = em.createQuery(...).
     setParameter(0, paramVal0).
     setParameter(1, paramVal1);
qcache.pin(pinQuery);