openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Flush all caches?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:51:13 GMT
Hi Dain,

On Dec 11, 2006, at 9:58 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> I'm really working on a replacement for the OpenEJB Castor CMP
> container that uses OpenJPA instead. I'm just hacking in the CMRs
> right now, hence all the relationship questions.  I hope to have
> the basics done in a few days.

If you're doing this for a Java EE 5 container, you might want to
check out the TransactionSynchronizationRegistry that is new in jta
for Java EE 5. This is an interface that needs to be implemented in a
compliant server and gives you the tools needed to keep such things
as JTA EntityManagers straight.

Craig

Craig Russell
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo