openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Auto create tables?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:47:35 GMT
Igor-

> Is it possible to use SynchronizeMappings without persistent class
> list?

If all your persistent classes are in a jar, and you specify the "jar-
file" element in you persistence.xml, that the jar will be scanner
for persistent classes. I think that should work with the
SynchronizeMappings setting.

You could alternately specify:

   <property name="openjpa.MetaDataFactory" value="jpa
(ClasspathScan=build;lib.jar)"/>

See:

   http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/docs/latest/manual/
manual.html#ref_guide_meta_factory