openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JTA 1.1 has been published
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:19:45 GMT

On Oct 27, 2006, at 8:38 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> When can Geronimo ship an upgrade to JTA 1.1 that we can use and
> compile with 1.3?
>
> These are "goodness" that I think OpenJPA can use.

Ok, so it's taken me a while to get this done, but I've got our JTA
1.1 and JPA specs ready for release and up for vote.

The JPA spec jar had some compliance issues which I fixed:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-scm/200612.mbox/%
3c20061221041508.72F661A981A@eris.apache.org%3e

The JTA spec jar was fine.

Assuming those votes pass, I'll publish them both and the JTA jar
with jdk 1.3 as requested -- ensuring the "goodness" is locked in :)

Also let me formally invite/encourage you all to vote:

   JTA vote: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/
200612.mbox/%3cE218ADD2-5B6A-4B35-879F-FAA156ABF4BE@visi.com%3e
   JPA vote: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/
200612.mbox/%3c00EA6A4E-0459-4503-AFD3-0BFC4ACE4372@visi.com%3e