openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: updating docs; unifying websites
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:00:50 GMT

Oops ... I forgot to do that when I released. I've uploaded them and
added the link to:

   http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/documentation.html

It takes a little while for the static update to propagate to the
server.

Once the synchronization happens, I'll update the building page of
the wiki to add in instructions for uplaoding the docs.