openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r482189 [1/2] - in /incubator/openjpa/trunk: openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/meta/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/ openjpa-lib/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/lib/jdbc/
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:10:40 GMT
As a test, I changed the property svn:eol-style in the two jdbc
projects.

I used the command cd src/main/java; svn propset -R "svn:eol-style"
native org

It went through the files, cleaned them up to a normalized state and
the commit messages indicate the files that had different eol styles.

These files are now changed in the repository. If we like this
approach (no longer depend on local settings) we can do it for the
other projects.

Craig

On Dec 4, 2006, at 12:04 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Is there any way that we can do this in the repository instead of
> in the
> users' .svn directories? The latter seems to not scale too well.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.