openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get primary key from persistent bean
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:54:35 GMT
Dain-

Note that you could always introspect on the class and look for the
@Id annotation, and get the value of the Field/Method on which the
annotation resides. This is pretty heavy-handed, and doesn't work for
XML mappings, but it is one possible way to do this without making
assumptions about the underlying vendor.