openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] [SECOND ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:20:23 GMT
OpenJPA People-

For the record, the final vote for the release has been withdrawn,
due to concerns on the general@incubator.apache.org mailing list,
which you can read here:

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/
200611.mbox/%
3cf470f68e0611161257h2ff87409qdf5250fb1831e51b@mail.gmail.com%3e

I believe all the concerns have now been addressed, so I'm going to
upload a new release and start a third attempt shortly...