openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [SECOND ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:48:25 GMT

On Nov 12, 2006, at 4:38 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> It might be argued that since we haven't voted that as an artifact
> from the project, it shouldn't be there...

By "there", do you mean "beneath the http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-
incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/ directory", or do you mean
"included in the same section as the m2 jars"?

I.e., are you suggesting that we should deploy to a separate staging
directory for the duration of voting, or are you suggesting that we
should change the way artifacts are bundled and uploaded?