openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE RESULT][THIRD ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:27:57 GMT
OpenJPA People-

The final tally of the vote is:

+1 votes:

   Marc Prud'hommeaux
   Kevin Sutter
   Craig Russell
   Patrick Linskey

0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

Since we've exceeded the required minimum of +1 votes with no vetoes
the proposal passes. Once we get the IP clearance page updated, I am
going to request an approval from the Incubator PMC to publish the
distribution on our download page.

Thanks again to all who voted. Hopefully, third time will be a charm...