openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to disable toplink?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:24:59 GMT
Roger-

What happens if you put the OpenJPA jars and dependencies in the
system classpath of the container? Does it work then?

If so, then that might be the only solution, currently. IIRC, the
spec doesn't say anything about allowing JPA implementations
themselves to be bundled into WARs or EARs, so there might no be any
generic way to do so (which isn't to say that it's impossible; it
might just require some container-specific glue to make it work).