openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][THIRD ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:16:37 GMT
Marc,
+1 for the 0.9.6 release

Question though...  Since tags and branches are virtually the same thing in
SVN, do we really need to have both the tagged version and the branch?  It
seems that the branch would be sufficient and then just remove the tags
folder altogether.  Unless I am missing some aspect of the tag that you are
taking advantage of...

Kevin