openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to build an OpenJPA release
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:13:21 GMT
Thanks, Marc!  I've been monitoring your changes to this wiki page.  I
couldn't believe all of the necessary steps for creating a release.  Thanks
so much for documenting all of this.

BTW, one of my first managers taught me about getting "hit by the proverbial
beer truck".  Sounds like a better way to go, don't you think?  :-)

Enjoy your weekend,
Kevin