openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Is JDK 1.3 support required?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:27:47 GMT
Although we have started to process as if JDK 1.3 is no longer supported, I
recently realized that I never published the results of the vote...

+1        4 votes (including my and Patrick's implicit votes)
+/- 0     1 vote
-1         0 votes

Thus, OpenJPA will only focus on support of JDK 1.4 and beyond.  Thanks.

Kevin