openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [SECOND ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:13:06 GMT
Geir-

Maven automatically includes all artifacts in "deploy" uploads, which
includes the assemblies (i.e., the source and binary zips). I was
pleasantly surprised by that, since it is a handy way to keep the
maven-friendly jar repository and the zipped assemblies in sync.

For the purposes of staging the release files, I could have moved
them somewhere else, but I didn't see any compelling reason to do so.