openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Ritika Maheshwari" <ritikams...@gmail.com>
Subject InvalidStateException
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:59:18 GMT
Hi,
       I changed my persistence.xml to comment out Synchronization

<!-- <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"

value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/> -->

Then I started getting following error

R Caused by: <4|false|0.9.6-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: An error occured
reflecting WebSphere proprietary interfaces. Please ensure that you are
running the application from within WebSphere Application Server (version
5.0.2 or newer).

at
org.apache.openjpa.ee.WASManagedRuntime$WASTransaction.registerSynchronization
(WASManagedRuntime.java:134)

at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.syncWithManagedTransaction(
AbstractBrokerFactory.java:613)

at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:292)

at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(
AbstractBrokerFactory.java:165)

at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(
DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:139)

at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(
EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:187)

at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(
EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:140)

at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(
EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:52)

at helpers.ClientEJB.<init>(Unknown Source)

Now even though I uncomment the Synchronization setting in my
persistence.xml I am still getting InvalidStateException.Any suggestions
what to do? I am running within Websphere 6.1.

ritika