openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject mvn commands
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:29:40 GMT
Does anyone know how to convince mvn to run a goal on only a single
submodule, without first cd'ing to the submodule or running with -f?

It would seem that if I cd to a submodule (or use -f), then I must have
first have run 'mvn install' against all the other dependent OpenJPA
modules. This is obviously distasteful.

I'm trying to just compile a single module and run a single test case; I
happen to know what module I'm working with. I'm hoping for something
like:

  mvn compile -Dmodule=openjpa-persistence-jdbc -Dtest=MyTestCase

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.