openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "roger.keays" <roger.ke...@ninthavenue.com.au>
Subject Re: Escaping reserved words in generated sql?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:06:51 GMT

roger.keays wrote:

>  {prepstmnt 17689439 INSERT INTO FB_BLOBS (contentType, filename, size)
> VALUES (?, ?, ?)
>
> If I execute the statement manually, quoting the "size" token, it is okay.

Not the best example I suppose, since 'size' isn't in the default oracle
DBdictionary. The following query, however, has the same behaviour, even
though 'comment' is in the OracleDictionary:

INSERT INTO FB_PRIVILEGES (comment, inheritable, level, role, type,
username, item_uuid) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)