openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi information in MANIFEST.MF
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 21:21:17 GMT
I found this : http://mavenosgiplugin.berlios.de/

I don't know whether it is a Maven 1 or Maven 2 plugin though. The
documentation references Knopflerfish (
http://www.knopflerfish.org/programming.html#custom) which uses Ant to
generate OSGi information.

I haven't had time to look closely at either, but they might be good
starting points.

Hope this helps,
-Mike