openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to disable toplink?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:10:56 GMT
Roger-

I think the first step would be to get it working in glassfish when
deployed globally, and then move from there to seeing if it is
possible to deploy it within a WAR.

What is the error you get (if any) if you deploy globally? The
following persistence.xml worked the last time I tried it:

version="1.0">
     <persistence-unit name="pu1">

<provider>org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl</
provider>
         <jta-data-source>jdbc/__default</jta-data-source>
         <properties>
             <property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=TRACE"/>
value="buildSchema"/>
         </properties>
     </persistence-unit>
</persistence>