openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to pass openjpa.jdbc.* to tools?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:53:19 GMT
Roger-

Can you also specify "-Log=DefaultLevel=TRACE" and post the output?
Specifically, it should report what all the properties are being set
to, so we can see if "JoinForeignKeyDeleteAction" has any setting at
all.

Also, if you specify "JoinForeignKeyDeleteAction" first in the list,
does it change anything?