openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa.Id property
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:04:13 GMT
I don't feel super strongly... but I tend to lean towards less is more.
If all you need for the time being is the Id concept, do that.  Throw in
a quick documentation note about what exactly that property is... and
then if people need to use just the p-name part of it, they can run with
handy ole java.lang.String.  If there's demand for it (via the mailing
list or whatever)... then it can be added....

Nice work on breaking out the word 'somesuch'... I'm gonna have to steal
that...

--Bryan