openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [SECOND ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:38:36 GMT
I see two issues.

The first, which I'm not so sure of, is that I thought that the m2....
was for jars and stuff packaged ready for maven. Maybe maven can deal w/
deps as zips.  Dunno.

The second is that I thought the m2-.... directory was for things that
were released.  Clearly, before we've approved the artifacts, they
aren't released.

So it would probably be better not to have them there.

geir