openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject WASTransformer
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:41:59 GMT
Does anyone mind if I move this class from the
org.apache.openjpa.util package to the org.apache.openjpa.ee
package?  It's a very EE-specific class, and in my mind is not a
general utility other parts of the system will ever use.  I'd even
consider removing the class altogether and just moving its main()
method to the WASManagedRuntime -- it's really just a build helper
for the WASManagedRuntime.

Alternatively, we could establish some sort of top-level build module
and put it there, as the class is only invoked as part of the build
process.  Or even do the work of the class in beanshell or something
in our build scripts (assuming maven supports it).

Thoughts?

by email and then delete it.