openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: release notes?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:59:45 GMT
Patrick-

I think I might have removed the release notes due to some over-
aggressive pruning when I was preparing the documentation for
committal. They can probably go back in, although much of their
content is specific to the non-JPA history of Kodo, which might be
somewhat confusing.

Alternately, we could always just start "fresh" and act as if it were
a new project, in which case, we wouldn't have to migrate over the
release notes.