openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject version number increment
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:25:20 GMT
Hi,

We (BEA) are going to be releasing a new version of Kodo based on the
OpenJPA jars at some point soon. We'd kinda like to bump up the version
number to 0.9.1 along with the build that we're using; any objections to
this?

Actually, I can't remember what the maven convention is. Is
0.9.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT something that is building towards 0.9.0, or
something that is built on top of 0.9.0?

If the former, then we'd like to change the version number to
0.9.0-incubating at the time of release and move it to
0.9.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT immediately afterwards.

If the latter, then we'd like to change the version number to
0.9.1-incubating at the time of release and move it to
0.9.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT immediately afterwards.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.