openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build OpenJPA from svn
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:03:59 GMT
Hi Michael,

If you're starting from scratch with Maven there can be some problems
downloading the dependencies. The way to resolve them is to try the build
again.

If you look through the mailing list archives (Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:52:04 GMT
by Marc Logemann). Here's a link to the archive,
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/200608.mbox/thread.

If you're seeing something like this :

> roject ID: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api
>
> Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api'
> from the repository: Error transferring file
>    org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:pom:1.0-alpha-8
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>    central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>    apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
>    snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)
>
> Then you're best bet is to run maven again. it might take a few times but
eventually you'll get all the dependencies.

If you're seeing something completely different, then please post the error
that you're seeing and I'll try to help.

--
-Michael Dick