openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WASTransformer
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:02:44 GMT
+1 for moving to org.apache.openjpa.ee. I don't really have a strong feeling
about where the class should go. As you said it's really a build utility, I
just wasn't sure where the best place was to put it.

+0.5 for moving the logic in to WASManagedRuntime.main(). Go ahead and move
it unless someone objects, there's no real need for another class.

+0 on beanshell. I don't know enough about beanshell, I don't have a reason
to not change it if beanshell will work better.

-Mike