openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: version number increment
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:40:05 GMT
OpenJPA Folk-

OK, I've gone ahead and made a final non-snapshot "0.9.0-incubating"
release, and bumped the current release number up to "0.9.5-
incubating-SNAPSHOT". The former release can be useful for people
wanting a stable, unchanging release.

I've updated the wiki at http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/
obtaining.html with examples for using both the 0.9.0-incubating
release and the 0.9.5-incubating-SNAPSHOT snapshot release.