openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Roytman, Alex" <Roytm...@peacetech.com>
Subject Kodo 4.1 does not include open JPA sources?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:37:06 GMT
Hello,

Is there any reason openjpa sources are not included with Kodo 4.1?
Since we do not know which SVN version is included with Kodo we can not
get it from SVN either. If we had it, it would help analyzing problems
and reporting issues properly.

For example while trying to run 3.x Kodo app under 4.1 I got

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
file:/D:/projects/peacetech-products/dts/jdo/classes/com/peacetech/dts/j
do/package.jdo [Location: Line: 145, C: 76]: Type
"com.peacetech.dts.jdo.ContentFieldImpl" could not be instantiated.

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.XMLMetaDataParser.getException(XMLMetaDataPa
rser.java:649)

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.CFMetaDataParser.classForName(CFMetaDataPars
er.java:282)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.classForName(JDOMetaDataParser.java:1990)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.setElementMetaDataAttributes(JDOMetaDataParse
r.java:1188)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.startCollection(JDOMetaDataParser.java:1216)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.startClassElement(JDOMetaDataParser.java:767)

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.CFMetaDataParser.startElement(CFMetaDataPars
er.java:104)

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.XMLMetaDataParser.startElement(XMLMetaDataPa
rser.java:426)

This stack trace does not have exception which caused it so I have no
idea what's the problem is. I only know that under 3.4 it runs fine.

Thank you very much

Alex Roytman

Peace Technology, Inc.

301-206-9696x103