openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uploading docs for 0.9.0-incubating release
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:56:06 GMT

> Until we are comfortable with Confluence being both site and wiki,
> I think maintaining the site is important.

FYI, the manual is also linked to from http://cwiki.apache.org/
openjpa/documentation.html

Even if we ever go to Confluence for the whole site, I think we'll
still need to maintain the existing space for raw HTML (like the docs/
javadocs), since AFAIK there is no way to bulk-import raw HTML pages
into Confluence spaces.