openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.5-incubating podling release
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:24:57 GMT
OpenJPA People-

In accordance with the Incubating Releases guidelines at  http://
incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases , I'd
like to start a vote on publishing a "0.9.5-incubating" release of
OpenJPA.

The release candidate is in my home directory at:

http://people.apache.org/~mprudhom/openjpa/release-candidate/openjpa-
project/0.9.5-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.5-incubating.zip

The MD5 sum for the file is 322b7af1b557fa8c3fae5dc539696f1a

Please vote to publish this incubating release on the project Web page:

   http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/downloads.html

(note: I had previously jumped the gun and updated the wiki with a
link to that download ... David Blevins helpfully mentioned that that
wasn't in accordance with ASF policies. I apologize)