openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: RollbackException.toString()
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:16:47 GMT
Would it be worthwhile to look at how JUnit handles cause() and
change it to be a bit more detailed? There might already be some flag
to cause it to behave differently. OOTH, JUnit was around long before
cause() was introduced, so it might just need a patch to behave better.

Anyone care to poke into the JUnit sources to get the answer?

Craig

On Oct 31, 2006, at 1:39 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Our internal testing framework, in this case, is vanilla JUnit. Seems
> like that might be a use case that we should care about, no?
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.