openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject New openjpa-all module & Continuum
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:46:19 GMT

To address http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-29 , I made a
new sub-module called "openjpa-all" which creates a single aggregate
jar file from all the other openjpa jars. It works pretty well:
running "mvn package" should yield a openjpa-all/target/openjpa-
all-0.9.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar file that can be used in place of
all the individual sub-jars.

However, looking at http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/servlet/
continuum , I notice that the new module is not automatically showing
up in the build list, which is causing the dependent "OpenJPA
Distribution" build to fail. Are there any Continuum admins out there
why can add the "openjpa-all" module to the build for me?