openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of LockGroups...
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:28:14 GMT
Okay, guys, the manual looks good.  As Marc pointed out, the network
activity for downloading the dependencies is horendous.  Looking back at my
logs for the site build, I was having problems getting all of the necessary
dependencies before timeouts were expiring.  I just did an [mvn clean
install site] and it all worked as expected.  Thanks.

Kevin